A Python package for easily interfacing with chat apps, with robust features and minimal code comple
A Python package for easily interfacing with chat apps, with robust features and minimal code complexity.
minimaxir/simpleaichat repo was created 3 months ago and the last code push was 2 weeks ago.
The project is very popular with an impressive 2526 github stars!
How to Install simpleaichat
You can install simpleaichat using pip
pip install simpleaichat
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add simpleaichat
- Max Woolf
- GitHub Repo:
A list of common simpleaichat errors.
Here are some
simpleaichat code examples and snippets.
The simpleaichat package has 25 open issues on GitHub
- JSONDecodeError - OpenAI API response is not json compliant
- Not an issue, just an example
- feat: create a session when no api_key is passed with a custom URL
- System messages
- Add debugging option
- Usage stats for streaming response.
- Max tools > 9
- Improve documentation on tools a bit
- Support for opensource models like LLama
- Using Code for User-Driven Data Collection - Handling Non-Responses & Clarifications
- Build-in tenacity
- Access Function Calling responses before Pydantic's parsing
- orjson.JSONDecodeError: Input is a zero-length, empty document: line 1 column 1 (char 0)