Pandas AI is a Python library that integrates generative artificial intelligence capabilities into P
Pandas AI is a Python library that integrates generative artificial intelligence capabilities into Pandas, making dataframes conversational.
gventuri/pandas-ai repo was created 3 months ago and the last code push was 12 hours ago.
The project is extremely popular with a mindblowing 8070 github stars!
How to Install pandasai
You can install pandasai using pip
pip install pandasai
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add pandasai
- Gabriele Venturi
- GitHub Repo:
A list of common pandasai errors.
Here are some
pandasai code examples and snippets.
The pandasai package has 74 open issues on GitHub
- Support Llama v2 and Text generation inference
- Try to import a package when
NameErroris raised during execution
- Token Limits with 420 column and 119546 rows
- Clean_data and Impute_missing_values not working as expected
- Add support for Azure, OpenAI, Palm, Anthropic, Cohere Models - using litellm
- Plotted graph has overlapping labels
- Added Poe-api as LLM reference
- Database adapters
- fix: environment for executing code
- Raise "TypeError" when trying to save cache
- Semantic search for previously asked questions
- Arbitrary file read and arbitrary file write by prompt injection
- hello, why did the code like "df = df[df['content'].str.contains('xxxx')] " didn't work?
- The fix of #issue399 (RCE from prompt) can be bypassed.
- Can pandasai specific the vector db location ?