Library provides lightweight, throwaway instances of common databases, Selenium web browsers, or any
Library provides lightweight, throwaway instances of common databases, Selenium web browsers, or anything else that can run in a Docker container
testcontainers/testcontainers-python repo was created 5 years ago and was last updated 4 hours ago.
The project is popular with 739 github stars!
How to Install testcontainers
You can install testcontainers using pip
pip install testcontainers
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add testcontainers
- Sergey Pirogov
- GitHub Repo
- Software Development/Libraries/Python Modules
A list of common testcontainers errors.
Here are some
testcontainers code examples and snippets.
The testcontainers package has 62 open issues on GitHub
- Is it possible to use a local image?
- Add support for asyncio
- Drop support for python 3.5
- Added ClickHouse support
- Fix deprecation warning message for
__init__to class definition
- Build option for DockerCompose
- Adding support for Cassandra and Scylla
- Improve DockerCompose documentation
- Offer help to maintain the repo
- Improve host detection
- Support specifying postgresql drivers
- General maintenance and tidying to ensure tests pass.
- could not translate host name "localnpipe" to address: Unknown host