John Snow Labs Spark NLP is a natural language processing library built on top of Apache Spark ML. I
John Snow Labs Spark NLP is a natural language processing library built on top of Apache Spark ML. It provides simple, performant & accurate NLP annotations for machine learning pipelines, that scale easily in a distributed environment.
JohnSnowLabs/spark-nlp repo was created 5 years ago and the last code push was Yesterday.
The project is very popular with an impressive 3341 github stars!
How to Install spark-nlp
You can install spark-nlp using pip
pip install spark-nlp
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add spark-nlp
- John Snow Labs
- GitHub Repo
- Scientific/Engineering/Artificial Intelligence
- Scientific/Engineering/Information Analysis
- Software Development/Build Tools
- Software Development/Internationalization
- Software Development/Libraries/Python Modules
- Software Development/Localization
- Text Processing/Linguistic
A list of common spark-nlp errors.
Here are some
spark-nlp code examples and snippets.
The spark-nlp package has 43 open issues on GitHub
- Py4JJavaError: An error occurred while calling o2951.fullAnnotateJava.
- Introducing a new Zero-Short Classifier for XLM-RoBERTa transformer
- SPARKNLP-738 Enforcing accuracy to 0 and 1 in classifiers
- SPARKNLP-823 Adding streaming functionality for seq2seq components
- The summarization model(s) are not giving any result
- aws list read write commands not working when we start spark_nlp session
- 'JavaPackage' object is not callable on DocumentAssembler()
- Correct misspelled entities
- setMultilabel() parameter in Zero-Shot Classification annotators doesn't run
- SPARKNLP-732 Unify all externally supported file systems and cloud access
- Add ONNX support to all transformers in Spark NLP
- Can i run Spark NLP translator offline on cpu and Windows 11?
- Can't Import Fine-Tuned BERT Sentence Embeddings Model
- SparkNLP does not work in Azure Synapse