Distributive-Network/PythonMonkey repo was created 11 months ago and the last code push was 1 weeks ago.
The project is popular with 316 github stars!
How to Install pythonmonkey
You can install pythonmonkey using pip
pip install pythonmonkey
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add pythonmonkey
- Caleb Aikens
- GitHub Repo:
A list of common pythonmonkey errors.
Here are some
pythonmonkey code examples and snippets.
The pythonmonkey package has 21 open issues on GitHub
git submodule updatefails when installing from source distribution (sdist)
- pythonmonkey.SpiderMonkeyError: InternalError: too much recursion
- Add Fetch API to PythonMonkey
- Draft: Add uncaughtExceptionHandler
- Implement cross-language garbage collection and cycle detection
- Get rid of automatic source code transformation
- Better Function Proxying
- Write our own minimum copy of npm in Python to remove dependency on Node.js during installation
- Segfault in JS_GetPropertyById when using pmjs event-loop
- Need opaque type wrapper