Python implementation of TextRank as a spaCy pipeline extension, for graph-based natural language wo
Python implementation of TextRank as a spaCy pipeline extension, for graph-based natural language work plus related knowledge graph practices; used for for phrase extraction and lightweight extractive summarization of text documents.
DerwenAI/pytextrank repo was created 6 years ago and the last code push was 2 months ago.
The project is very popular with an impressive 2021 github stars!
How to Install pytextrank
You can install pytextrank using pip
pip install pytextrank
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add pytextrank
- Paco Nathan
- GitHub Repo
- Scientific/Engineering/Artificial Intelligence
- Scientific/Engineering/Human Machine Interfaces
- Scientific/Engineering/Information Analysis
- Text Processing/General
- Text Processing/Indexing
- Text Processing/Linguistic
A list of common pytextrank errors.
Here are some
pytextrank code examples and snippets.
The pytextrank package has 24 open issues on GitHub
- NotImplementedError: [E894] The 'noun_chunks' syntax iterator is not implemented for language 'ru'.
- Information about the matrix similarity
- Biased Textrank implementation uses phrases instead of sentences
- Documentation or Inclusion of other algorithms