Python GUIs for Humans. Launched in 2018. It's 2022 & PySimpleGUI is an ACTIVE & supported project.
Python GUIs for Humans. Launched in 2018. It's 2022 & PySimpleGUI is an ACTIVE & supported project. Super-simple to create custom GUI's. 325+ Demo programs & Cookbook for rapid start. Extensive documentation. Main docs at www.PySimpleGUI.org. Fun & your success are the focus. Examples using Machine Learning (GUI, OpenCV Integration), Rainmeter Style Desktop Widgets, Matplotlib + Pyplot, PIL support, add GUI to command line scripts, PDF & Image Viewers. Great for beginners & advanced GUI programmers.
PySimpleGUI/PySimpleGUI repo was created 5 years ago and the last code push was 5 days ago.
The project is extremely popular with a mindblowing 11906 github stars!
How to Install pysimpleguiqt6
You can install pysimpleguiqt6 using pip
pip install pysimpleguiqt6
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add pysimpleguiqt6
- GitHub Repo:
A list of common pysimpleguiqt6 errors.
Here are some
pysimpleguiqt6 code examples and snippets.
The pysimpleguiqt6 package has 714 open issues on GitHub
- Found a bug on OSX and Linux (Not sure about windows) with 'use_custom_titlebar'
- Enhancement - Option to set app name on mac
- [Question] Changing windows while maximized causes flickering
- [ Question] - event cancelation?
- [ Question] How to line up different elements vertically?
- Bug: Typo in
- [Enhancement ] Keep graph coordinate system constant after graph element changes in size
- [ Enhancement] Propagate exceptions on update_animation(self, source, time_between_frames=0)
- [Question] To differentiate if the expand triangle or the icon clicked on the row of a Table element
- [ Question] Popup Progress meter which gets info from execute_py_file
- [Bug] sg.Table.SelectedRows property is not up to date when handling +CLICKED+ event
- [Bug] The program doesn't react to button press
- [Question] When will the next version of PySimpleGUI be released?
- [Bug] Can't seem to set Tooltip background color
- [Error] PySide2 is not available for Python 3.11