Probabilistic Programming in Python: Bayesian Modeling and Probabilistic Machine Learning with Thean
Probabilistic Programming in Python: Bayesian Modeling and Probabilistic Machine Learning with Theano
pymc-devs/pymc repo was created 14 years ago and the last code push was 2 days ago.
The project is extremely popular with a mindblowing 7685 github stars!
How to Install pymc3
You can install pymc3 using pip
pip install pymc3
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add pymc3
- Apache License, Version 2.0
- GitHub Repo
A list of common pymc3 errors.
Here are some
pymc3 code examples and snippets.
The pymc3 package has 206 open issues on GitHub
- API backports and deprecation warnings
- AR time series distribution [WIP]
- Switch GitHub Actions to install environments with mamba #5375
- Allow for scalar or size 1
- Switched clone to True in FunctionGraph calls for sample_jax
- MissingInputError upon completion of
- Increase support for batched multivariate distributions
- LKJCorr and LKJCholeskyCov refactor
- Add additional compiler flag to work around GCC bug.
- Seeding not working
- Seeding issues
- Switch GitHub Actions to install environments with
- set_data raises AttributeError
- Remove automatic normalization in Multinomial and Categorical #5331