PyAutoGUI lets Python control the mouse and keyboard, and other GUI automation tasks. For Windows, m
PyAutoGUI lets Python control the mouse and keyboard, and other GUI automation tasks. For Windows, macOS, and Linux, on Python 3 and 2.
asweigart/pyautogui repo was created 7 years ago and was last updated 51 minutes ago.
The project is extremely popular with a mindblowing 6111 github stars!
How to Install pyautogui
You can install pyautogui using pip
pip install pyautogui
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add pyautogui
- Al Sweigart
- GitHub Repo
A list of common pyautogui errors.
Here are some
pyautogui code examples and snippets.
The pyautogui package as 362 open issues on GitHub
- Palliative correction of function locateOnWindow
- Feature request - what about Ctrl-scroll-up/scroll-down
- Update mouse.rst
- Fail-safe in EC2 Instance
- Skipping . during stress testing of data entry on Windows10
- Screenshot on Linux, OSX, Scrot and PIL
- Pyautogui locateOnScreen() not working in full screen
- Single file or offline install
- suggestion for confidence matching with pyautogui
- Does this module support Windows 11?
- Doesn't work for Windows Subsystem for Linux(WSL)
- Test failures with KeyError: 'DISPLAY'
- Arrow keys not working in Windows 10 task view (win-tab menu) when numlock on
- PyAutoGui/PyScreeze incompatability
- mouse movement don't work with game window?