PyAutoGUI lets Python control the mouse and keyboard, and other GUI automation tasks. For Windows, m
PyAutoGUI lets Python control the mouse and keyboard, and other GUI automation tasks. For Windows, macOS, and Linux, on Python 3 and 2.
asweigart/pyautogui repo was created 8 years ago and was last updated an hour ago.
The project is extremely popular with a mindblowing 7165 github stars!
How to Install pyautogui
You can install pyautogui using pip
pip install pyautogui
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add pyautogui
- Al Sweigart
- GitHub Repo
A list of common pyautogui errors.
Here are some
pyautogui code examples and snippets.
The pyautogui package has 413 open issues on GitHub
- Turkish (Q) keyboard " # " issue
- Wrong ReadMe
- Minor fixes to docstrings
- How to input key with unicode?
- hscroll in _pyautogui_win.py
- not work
- Palliative correction of function locateOnWindow
- Feature request - what about Ctrl-scroll-up/scroll-down
- Update mouse.rst
- Fail-safe in EC2 Instance
- Skipping . during stress testing of data entry on Windows10
- pyautogui unusable in Python 3.9.7 on macOS 12.0.1 due to segmentation fault
- Does this module support Windows 11?
- pyautogui code not working in 4gb ram pc,but working fine with 8gb ram
- Errors, connected with python3-xlib as a dependence