A python library that allow to use one or multiple NetCDF files in a transparent way through polimor
A python library that allow to use one or multiple NetCDF files in a transparent way through polimorphic methods.
Unidata/netcdf4-python repo was created 8 years ago and was last updated 20 minutes ago.
The project is popular with 583 github stars!
How to Install netcdf
You can install netcdf using pip
pip install netcdf
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add netcdf
- Eloy Adonis Colell
- GitHub Repo
- Scientific/Engineering/Atmospheric Science
- Scientific/Engineering/Information Analysis
A list of common netcdf errors.
Here are some
netcdf code examples and snippets.
The netcdf package has 101 open issues on GitHub
- deprecate zlib kwarg to createVariable, replace with compression kwarg
- Python 3.10 macOS universal2 wheel is not universal (does not contain arm64 architecture)
- Task: update examples notebook
- OSError: [Errno -101] NetCDF: HDF error when opening file