IntelMQ is a solution for IT security teams for collecting and processing security feeds using a mes
IntelMQ is a solution for IT security teams for collecting and processing security feeds using a message queuing protocol.
certtools/intelmq repo was created 9 years ago and the last code push was 1 weeks ago.
The project is popular with 839 github stars!
How to Install intelmq
You can install intelmq using pip
pip install intelmq
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add intelmq
- IntelMQ Community
- GitHub Repo:
A list of common intelmq errors.
Here are some
intelmq code examples and snippets.
The intelmq package has 204 open issues on GitHub
- docs: add readthedocs configuration file
- ENH: message: show reason for InvalidKey exception
- Added jamesbrine threat feed and parser
- Change to namespace package
- Packaging fixes for 3.2.0
- Automate beta/nightly releases to PyPI
- IntelMQ deb build on Debian 12 fails because of wrong installation path
- Shadowserver dynamic config
- Needed in the IDF (intelmq data format): severity
- Changing IntelMQ to Namespace Package
- FIX: Correct license headers from IntelMQ-Team to CERT.at GmbH