music tagger and library organizer
Beets is the media library management system for obsessive music geeks. It catalogs your collection, automatically improving its metadata as it goes . It then provides a bouquet of tools for manipulating and accessing your music. music tagger and library organizer
beetbox/beets repo was created 11 years ago and was last updated 8 hours ago.
The project is extremely popular with a mindblowing 10617 github stars!
How to Install beets
You can install beets using pip
pip install beets
or add it to a project with poetry
poetry add beets
- Adrian Sampson
- GitHub Repo
A list of common beets errors.
Here are some
beets code examples and snippets.
The beets package as 475 open issues on GitHub
- Improved fix for Unicode mistakes in atomic move
- Rough idea for #2657
- lyrics: Newline-stripping regex can be extremely slow
- Allow to configure which fields are used to find duplicates
- -A adds new unknown numeration
- Improve config cmd
- beetsplug/web: fix translation of query path
- Add template functionality in rewrite plugin
- clutter option not doing anything
- Unset field with
- Unicode error in new atomic move
- Folder case change seems to not work
- lyrics: Tekstowo.pl backend includes non-lyric content
- Formatted modify and import –set-field.
- discogs: Add a configuration option to avoid providing the genre field